Today we are giving you a tool to perform footprinting, that will grow up your hacking knowledge. There is some important tools that any hacker should always pay attention and learn how to use them properly for their goals.
Some people misses that the best hackers out there have all the technology possible at their hands, with hardware and tools that not all people would call it hacking related stuff. We are here to help you raise your knowledge and at some point you may become a skilled hacker.
Perform Footprinting with SpiderFoot
With a SpiderFoot you are able to footprinting with the main ability to perform extensive scans to a domain name of your choice. This will give you back important information such as e-mails, net-blocks, sub domains and a lot more. This app is intended to perfectly automate a footprinting process at a really high level, allowing you to free up penetration testers time to focus efforts at the security testing task.
This app works on Linux , BSD and Windows OS.
Here you can see the changelog from the latest build :
– New module to look for backup/old/temporary files (.bak, .old, .tmp, etc.)
– Updated malware checker module to search malwaredomains.com
– Updated DNS module to identify IPv6 addresses of hosts
– New module to look for adblocker matches in spidered links
– New module to look for common error messages (PHP, SQL, etc.)
– Fixed parsing of bing and robtex results when finding shared IPs
– Fixed a bug in the discovery path visualisation
You can get it right here:
Feel free to leave any comments about this new updated app.